Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fermented Tomato Salad is a Winner

I'd just like to quickly mention that the fermented tomato salad that I made in the post below is a winner (see video below). I tasted it on Tuesday night (two nights of fermentation) and WOW! It was the most vibrant and colorful salad that I've ever tasted. The taste of each ingredient went up 50 notches than what it normally is. It was truly alive, tasty and bursting with energy.

I left the fermented tomato salad out on the counter for one more day. It fermented for a total of three days before I put it in the refrigerator. On this third day, the flavor was a little different, but still amazingly delicious...tastes like pizza! Very delicious. You've definitely got to try this recipe!

Here are the ingredients that I used:
*tomatoes
*parsley
*onions
*garlic
*cheese peppers
*Himalyan crystal salt
*filtered water





-Have Fun with Fashion and A Happy Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment