Saturday, November 3, 2012

African Bangles with a Twist!

Designing fashion accessories is one of my true pleasures. I've recently started to take more interest in African jewelry. Right now on my shopping site, http://www.newyorkaccents.com, I feature African bangles with a twist! The twist is the collaboration of design. The bangles are handmade in Africa from cow horn. I add the Swarovski crystal design. It's a wonderful collaboration of cross cultural art.

These bangles are unique and mostly one of a kind. There might be five of one style that are similar but that's it! So, these bangles are perfect for the woman who likes unique jewelry.

Here's a sneak peak video that will give you more of an idea of what these fabulous bangles are all about. What I love is that they are true statement pieces. They are bold, a nice thick width and the added bling from the Swarovski crystals give them a unique contemporary look.


Choose your favorite bangle and Have Fun with Fashion and a Healthy Life!


See more of these unique bangles and shop at, http://www.newyorkaccents.com


No comments:

Post a Comment