Friday, November 16, 2012

Au Naturel Holiday Shopping Event!

Are you local to NYC or Westchester county, NY? If so, Come to a unique holiday shopping event at Au Naturel Health and Beauty in Tarrytown, NY!

I've teamed up with Anna Cangiano owner and curator at Au Naturel for a day of fashion, health and beauty. You'll love the free mini hand massages and free make overs with makeup that's definitely au naturel...no chemicals. And best of all you'll get a chance to try on and shop your favorite accessories that I've designed and feature at newyorkaccents.com

This event is tomorrow Saturday November 17th (see video below for details!)

Sorry that I didn't post this earlier but It's been a busy week prepping for this event. This is why you should also follow me on twitter because it's easier for me to send quick updates on twitter. If you follow me there, I'll be sure to follow you as well. https://twitter.com/newyorkaccents

So let's have Fun with Fashion and a Healthy Life! Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment