Monday, June 3, 2013

Have Fun with Fashion!

Last weekend I decided to wear a vest that I designed way back in the day for my senior fashion design collection. For my project, I chose to create a men's wear line using different types of linen fabrics. The line had an edgy look but with the casual feel of linen.

For some reason, when I was donating the rest of the pieces of this collection to a clothing drive last month, I decided to keep this vest and I'm glad that I did. For all of those years it's been sitting in storage and now I've decided to wear it.

You never know when inspiration will come!


Here are a few snap shots from my senior fashion show at Marymount College in Arlington, VA back in '99! We really did Have Fun with Fashion back then :)

The vest that I've revamped is shown on the far left.



Have Fun with Fashion and A Healthy Life!

Claim your unique style and Rock It!



No comments:

Post a Comment