Thursday, September 26, 2013

This Creative Purse Hook will have You Hooked

Here's to having fun with fashion!

Primarily, since I've started this blog in 2012 my posts have been about health and nutrition. The basis is to promote the idea of feeling good and looking good from the inside out. We've covered some good topics here that can possibly help you on your health journey. Now it's time to have more Fun with Fashion!

You'll now have the opportunity to see some of the amazing and unique items that I feature on my online fashion accessories site: newyorkaccents.com. Some of the fashion accessories on my online store, I design and some I do not. I love offering a variety.

Let's start with this purse hook from Fumi! This purse hook/bracelet is an item that I fell in love with. I was at a trade show and came across these purse hooks. I think it's a super cool idea that protects your bag from floor germs. It's a great item to bring with you while you're traveling. Going out to a restaurant or bar? ...Yikes! Don't put your gorgeous bag on the floor. Use this purse hook instead! I feature this purse hook in different styles so definitely check them out here (3-in-1 purse hook) on my site and see more styles.



How many ways can you wear this purse hook?



You can purchase this purse hook today at: newyorkaccents.com

-Have Fun with Fashion and a Healthy Life!




2 comments:

  1. Those purse hooks are pretty neat and definitely come in handy.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Busola, Thanks for visiting! They sure are handy.

    ReplyDelete