Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Day at the Farmer's Market---Tarrytown, NY

I enjoyed having "Be Empowered! Be Forever Beautiful" featured at the Tarrytown farmer's market today. It was a great way to meet neighbors that I would never had met. I also met a few tourists out enjoying the day.

The weather was nice, the musician was really good and the crowd was truly beautiful.

Today's event reminded me of the importance of being social offline. I appreciate the online social networks but meeting you in person is 1,000 times better.

Thank you Down to Earth Markets for a wonderful day!



(today's market theme)

(fruit for paper weight)


See you all in 2 weeks! ===> Click here to get your ticket to Be Empowered! Be Forever Beautiful, Fashion, Wellness and Beauty event.



No comments:

Post a Comment