Sunday, December 23, 2012

Try this Hip Pak for Effortless Style

You may call this bag a fanny pack or a Hip Pak either way this exclusively designed bag is luxurious both inside and out! And the best thing about this bag is that it's made in NYC. That's right! Luxury made in the USA.

black leather hip pak


If you love the touch of soft Italian lambskin leather with accents of Swarovski crystals then you will absolutely love this bag. It's a three-in-one bag which means that you can wear it as a hip pak, separate belt and separate purse. It's perfect for traveling.

black & white leather hip pak


I designed this Hip Pak with the idea of "What's in your first aid kit?" My friend and I held a travel theme party where we featured our exclusive designs. The idea was to have a multi-functional bag for a women's essentials while she travels. So I came up with the idea of this Hip Pak.

perfect size hip pak


So while you're taking care of yourself on the inside by giving yourself the best nutrients for a radiant glow and doing your best to reduce toxins from everyday life, treat yourself to a beautiful bag that's luxurious inside and out as you are!

have fun with fashion

For more details and to purchase this exclusive Hip Pak visit the Kali Collection for your very own Hip Pak.

me & my hip pak
(Me wearing the Hip Pak at my cousin's wedding)


luxurious hip pak made in usa


Have Fun with Fashion and a Healthy Life!

If you are interested in buying this exclusive Hip Pak please email me at: ksimba@newyorkaccents.com. Since there are only a few left in stock, I've taken this product down from our online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment